Join our Digital Marketing Agency team now, and apply for jobs
LocationGreen Mind Agency, Inc.
125 Toman Bey Street, Cairo, Egypt.
- P: +20 1000 1712 08
- P: +20 2451 4955
Join Our Digital Marketing Team Today!
Digital Creative Design Specialist
Check the Job Description
Due to tremendous growth and expansion, Green Mind Agency is currently seeking to add a Digital Creative Design Specialist to fulfill Creative, UX, Content, Web and Mobile Services for our clients:
As a Digital Creative Design Specialist, you will:
- Design and execute website Home Page Feature Graphic Designs
- Design and execute website Banners and Landing Page Designs
- Design and execute social media by sparking insightful posts and creatives
- Design and execute online and digital advertising campaigns
- Design and execute motion graphics and visual effects.
- Email Campaign design, coding, scheduling, and deployment.
- Create visually compelling print and digital designs that represent the brand identity
- Management of branding guidelines.
- Experience managing suppliers - print and/or graphic design
- Execute on existing website development by building new sections and pages.
- Draft detailed monthly Email and Homepage plans for review with Digital Creative Design Director.
- Collaborate with the Digital Creative Design Director and Marketing Manager to leverage insights on products, themes, and promotion trends.
- Collaborate with client(s) to gather information and make decisions relating to Digital Creative and make necessary recommendations about design issues and upgrades.
Desired Skills and Experience
As a Digital Creative Design Specialist, you should have:
- Creative, graphic and Web design capabilities (agency design experience, or comparable background is a must)
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Minimum 2+ years work experience in Digital Marketing
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects…
- Strong Web skills including solid working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and JS
- Proficient knowledge in Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms)
- Comfortable with WordPress, HTML and CSS to edit and manage the corporate website
- Strong ability to execute online and offline marketing campaigns and sharp eye for details
- High degree of creativity
- Proven ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- Able to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a professional background. Our customers are loyal and you should be too.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your résumé, cover letter and link for samples (articles, news stories, features, photo essays, websites, etc.).
Compensation is based on industry standards, experience and skill level.
NOTE: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting and Green Mind Agency may add additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a free consultation and regular updates.
Green Mind understands you well, as you are working hard to reach the prospective customer for purchase, which is what we are working to reach and define from the beginning.
You also want to know how much it will cost you to reach a certain number of customers when the ads start on social media, this is something we will explain before starting the campaign, and provide the expected financial return that you will get after contracting.
- Unifying the team's efforts in one direction and one goal
- Account manager dedicated to managing your account
- Certified professionals in managing and activating social media and Google ads
- Creative minds who worked in different fields lead you to the most suitable creative ideas
- A team of people whose job it is to follow up and respond to customers on social media platforms