JoinOur Team Today!
Digital Marketing Specialist
Check the Job Description
Due to tremendous growth and expansion, Green Mind Agency is currently seeking to add a Digital Marketing Specialist to fulfill Online Advertising Services for our clients:
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Review the look and feel of the Trust’s internal and external website to optimise their appeal to a wide range of audiences, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
- Content: Receive, coordinate and edit information, often of a complex nature, for organisation and design purposes in readiness for presenting on the Internet/Intranet.
- Produce reports on a regular basis to summarise key performance data of the intranet/internet systems.
- Assist in the development, delivery and implementation of specific projects.
- Increase interactive content, including audio and video, on the site to make them integral to the user experience.
- Increase the use of photography, iconography and data visualisation.
- Develop excellent relationships with all levels of staff and ensure proactive and reactive communication/engagement programmes are established.
- Works with team(s) to strategically focus content as a key part of the overall user experience.
- Attend weekly meetings with staff and management to review progress, update team on new projects, address any concerns and review action items
- Provide advice regarding Digital Marketing tools, techniques, and applicability, including brainstorming, serving as a subject matter expert on design and visual media, and providing counsel and input on the illustration and execution of graphics concepts and tactics.
- Integrate Digital Marketing tactics into comprehensive communications programs and plans that may include, photo and print tactics.
- Compile, develop and deliver briefings, presentations and other vehicles in support of Digital Marketing Operations to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Director, and Chief Marketing Officer to produce and file daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Collaborate with client(s) to gather information and make decisions relating to Digital Marketing and make necessary recommendations about Marketing issues and upgrades.
Desired Skills and Experience
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you should have:
- Any combination of education and training/experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described. A typical qualifying background includes a bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in communication, journalism, digital media, marketing, social media or related field.
- 2+ years of experience managing, developing and executing Digital Marketing plans
- Knowledge of Digital and creative advertising and techniques.
- Experience working with WordPress and associated Blogging plugins.
- Experience developing briefings and other presentations.
- Experience producing articles that are to be published on web sites or in periodicals.
- Experience editing submitted articles, photo captions, newsletters, press releases, website copy and other publications.
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects; and ability to perform well under deadline pressure.
- Ability to use software like Adobe Photoshop to edit, touch-up, crop and adjust photos.
- Proven ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- Able to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a professional background. Our customers are loyal and you should be too.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your résumé, cover letter and link for samples (articles, news stories, features, photo essays, websites, etc.).
Compensation is based on industry standards, experience and skill level.
NOTE: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting and Green Mind Agency may add additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications.