Join Our Digital Marketing Team Today!
Digital Creative Design Specialist
Check the Job Description
Due to tremendous growth and expansion, Green Mind Agency is currently seeking to add a Digital Creative Design Specialist to fulfill Creative, UX, Content, Web and Mobile Services for our clients:
As a Digital Creative Design Specialist, you will:
- Design and execute website Home Page Feature Graphic Designs
- Design and execute website Banners and Landing Page Designs
- Design and execute social media by sparking insightful posts and creatives
- Design and execute online and digital advertising campaigns
- Design and execute motion graphics and visual effects.
- Email Campaign design, coding, scheduling, and deployment.
- Create visually compelling print and digital designs that represent the brand identity
- Management of branding guidelines.
- Experience managing suppliers - print and/or graphic design
- Execute on existing website development by building new sections and pages.
- Draft detailed monthly Email and Homepage plans for review with Digital Creative Design Director.
- Collaborate with the Digital Creative Design Director and Marketing Manager to leverage insights on products, themes, and promotion trends.
- Collaborate with client(s) to gather information and make decisions relating to Digital Creative and make necessary recommendations about design issues and upgrades.
Desired Skills and Experience
As a Digital Creative Design Specialist, you should have:
- Creative, graphic and Web design capabilities (agency design experience, or comparable background is a must)
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Minimum 2+ years work experience in Digital Marketing
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects…
- Strong Web skills including solid working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and JS
- Proficient knowledge in Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms)
- Comfortable with WordPress, HTML and CSS to edit and manage the corporate website
- Strong ability to execute online and offline marketing campaigns and sharp eye for details
- High degree of creativity
- Proven ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- Able to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a professional background. Our customers are loyal and you should be too.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your résumé, cover letter and link for samples (articles, news stories, features, photo essays, websites, etc.).
Compensation is based on industry standards, experience and skill level.
NOTE: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting and Green Mind Agency may add additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Do you have any questions? Check our recent work
Our latest work is always updated, check it now and get the recent updates from our digital company and clients joining in.