Join Our Digital Marketing Team Today!
Social Media Specialist
Check the Job Description
Due to tremendous growth and expansion, Green Mind Agency is currently seeking to add a Social Media Specialist to fulfill Social Media Services for our clients:
As a Social Media Specialist, you will:
- Manage, administer and develop social media contents and graphics.
- Perform daily Website quality control, reviews, and oversight to ensure that all elements published conform to required guidelines.
- Create original contents - articles, stories, blogs, photos, multi-media packages, etc.
- Develop and write articles, copy edit, and post social media content and graphics.
- Works with team(s) to strategically focus content as a key part of the overall user experience.
- Attend weekly meetings with staff and management to review progress, update team on new projects, address any concerns and review action items
- Provide advice regarding Social Media tools, techniques, and applicability, including brainstorming, serving as a subject matter expert on design and visual media, and providing counsel and input on the illustration and execution of graphics concepts and tactics.
- Integrate social media tactics into comprehensive communications programs and plans that may include, photo and print tactics.
- Compile, develop and deliver briefings, presentations and other vehicles in support of Social Media Operations to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Work with the Social Media Director, and Marketing Manager to produce and file daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Collaborate with client(s) to gather information and make decisions relating to Digital Creative and make necessary recommendations about design issues and upgrades.
Desired Skills and Experience
As a Social Media Specialist, you should have:
- Any combination of education and training/experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described. A typical qualifying background includes a bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in communication, journalism, digital media, marketing, social media or related field.
- 2+ years of experience managing, developing and executing social media plans
- Knowledge of Digital and creative advertising and techniques.
- Experience shooting photos and videos for use in multimedia products suited for social media.
- Experience working with WordPress and associated Blogging plugins.
- Experience developing briefings and other presentations.
- Experience producing articles that are to be published on web sites or in periodicals.
- Experience editing submitted articles, photo captions, newsletters, press releases, website copy and other publications.
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects; and ability to perform well under deadline pressure.
- Ability to use software like Adobe Photoshop to edit, touch-up, crop and adjust photos.
- Proven ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- Able to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a professional background. Our customers are loyal and you should be too.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your résumé, cover letter and link for samples (articles, news stories, features, photo essays, websites, etc.).
Compensation is based on industry standards, experience and skill level.
NOTE: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting and Green Mind Agency may add additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Do you have any questions? Check our recent work
Our latest work is always updated, check it now and get the recent updates from our digital company and clients joining in.